Tuition is based on a 31 week program (with one built in snow day) and is broken down into 3 equal payments due Sept (or at sign up), Dec, and Mar. Tuition is due by the 1st of the month (every other month). If tuition is not received by the 10th of the month, then a $10 late fee is incurred. Parents wishing to pay monthly instead of quarterly may do so by arranging this at time of registration.
$30 per child and $35 per family. Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee is due at the time of registration. First month’s payment due on or before the first class. tion form.
CLASS TUITION (Class times/payments below are for ONE individual class NOT a combination of classes) :
3 Equal Payments of:
- One Class, 45 minutes long = 3 payments of $158
- One Class, 1 hour long = 3 payments of $169
- One Class, 1 hour 15 minutes long = 3 payments of $188
- One Class, 1 hour 30 minutes long = 3 payment of $228
- One Class, 1 hour 45 minutes long = 3 payments of $240
- One Class, 2 hours long = 3 payments of $265
Example: Two (60 minute) classes = 3 payments of $169 X 2 = 3 payments of $338
DANCE COMPANY TUITION:
- Jr. Dance Company: $130 / month
- Dance Company 1: $171 / month
- Dance Company 2: $176 / month
- Dance Company 3: $180 / month
- Dance Company 4: $196 / month
Students or families taking 3 classes receive a 5% discount off total tuition. Students or families taking 4 or more classes receive a 10% discount off total tuition
A costume deposit fee of $60 per child per class/costume is due with your September tuition. If there is any remaining balance for costumes, it will be billed after costumes are ordered.
RECITAL AND RECITAL CHARGES:
The Spring Recital will be held at the Chesapeake Center for the Arts on May 19 & 20. Ticket prices are TBA.
Right now Dance Connections only accepts cash or checks. Checks may be placed in the tuition box at the studio or sent to Dance Connections, Inc., 8001 Hillsborough Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043. Please include student’s name and class/time in the memo section of the check and make checks out to Dance Connections, Inc. If paying by cash, please put cash in an envelope with dancer’s name and class/time on the front.